Java Developer – E160202
Created in 1979, Infotel, Software vendor and IT Services Company, has become a reference partner for the biggest players (Banking, Insurance, Industry and Retail) thanks to its expertise in IT, from Mobile to Big Data. Today, the Group counts more than 1.700 collaborators and our software are sold all around the world.
The group favours the human values that developed its success:
- A selective recruitment based on skills
- A serious follow-up of the consultants by the sales representatives and the management team
- A dynamic management of your career thanks to enhancing challenge and missions
Infotel UK is an established software consultancy based in the North East of England working with various high-profile International clients.
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
English, Additional languages a plus: French, Dutch, German, other
Design, create, test and document new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Analyse, with support from colleagues where required, all project documentation to understand the core design and development principles required by the project and/or other defined activity.
- Design, code, test and troubleshoot programs, with support from colleagues where required, to agreed standards and requirements, utilising the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Ensure that all designs, code changes and tests are fully documented to agreed IT and company specifications, ensuring appropriate sign off and storage by internal customers.
- Ensure that any opportunities for system performance improvements are identified and highlighted to the relevant colleagues.
- Provide timely updates of progress, issues, risks and impacts as part of status reporting.
In a hard-working and friendly atmosphere, your manager, your project leader and the recruitment staff will follow you all along your career at Infotel. They will supervise your progression within the Group.
- Technical excellence
- Team player
- Motivation and purpose.
- Java (SE and EE)
- Spring Framework (MVC)
- Database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, JDBC, etc)
- Related Java technologies (Maven, JBoss, Swing, APIs, etc)
- XML (XSLT, Schema, XPath, etc)
- 5+ years of experience with Java related technologies & roles
Your potential, your energy, your responsibility and involvement will allow you to evolve regularly inside Infotel on major international projects.
If you can identify yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to send us your Resume (in both English and French if possible) as well as your Cover Letter (in both languages), reference: E151101.
Infotel UK Consulting
Orion Business Park
Tyne and Wear
+44 (0) 191 270 88 00