Your Career at Infotel
Your arrival at Infotel is a key moment. The induction stage is the opportunity to help you understand the Group’s culture and strategy. For that reason, you will be coached and guided in your new work environment. Together we will define your working guidelines and our mutual expectations. This shared learning is the start of a long collaboration.
Throughout your career at Infotel, you will be guided and coached as you progress. Each team member is supervised during their initial stages of development, helping to cultivate skills and apply them to project specific requirements. Our coaching and development programe for new team members includes;
- Supervision by your manager or senior developer to ensure your competencies are being optimised
- Regular progress meetings within the team, discussing project requirements and updates
- Annual skills and personal development assessment/review
Infotel does everything possible to ensure your continued career progression. We promote excellence and encourage development of new and existing skills within the team. Irrespective of the business area chosen or role responsibilities, two developmental elements are crucial to this end;
- Training, which is on-going throughout your career at Infotel and which will help provide, be it knowledge linked with enterprise systems, applications development, programming languages, architectural understanding, etcetera.
- Personal Development: As your career at Infotel continues, we chart the progress you have made and together we find the best path to continue towards mutual success.
You are responsible for your own career development within Infotel!
We provide an opportunity for you to expand your experience, develop your competencies and progress in your career path at Infotel UK. You can decide to take your career in a technical, analytical or managerial direction/focus.