Big Data 360: Global solution for your big data strategy
Exploit your big data potential and boost your IT system with our Big Data 360 solution.
Big Data, a strategic bet in your digital transformation
In order to make the right decisions and adjust your strategy, you need to analyse a vast quantity of data in different formats and from several sources (Internet, mail, mobile, RFID, GPS, SMS, SMTP, XML, Open Data, archived files, HTML, scientific research…) as quickly as possible. Quickly adapting and implementing an IT system capable of integrating the company’s data is one of the keys to success in many organisations in recent years.
Big data technologies are essential for exploiting that data today and in the future.
Nowadays your priorities lie in:
- Analysing vast quantities of data in a shorter tim…
- Instantly search in your knowledge database
- Building a mixed data repository over time
- Reducing costs by integrating your management, dec…
Converting big data into the heart of your IT system to create new opportunities
Converting big data into the heart of your IT system to create new opportunities. We produce more and more data every day and we need to know how to capture, maintain and exploit it. Big data projects answer this business need.
Infotel offers a global solution for your big data strategy
- Technical consulting
- Guidance in choosing the right solution
- System design
- DTwo big data service desks in France:Paris et Sophia Antipolis
Your problem, our solutions
- Train your employees in big data technologies
- Start big data projects with customised methods adapted to your business requirements
- Get all the data you need fast
- Make decisions quickly based on vast volumes of data from multiple sources
- Exploit data affecting processes, slowing your organisation’s activity
- Interpret unstructured data in a shorter time
- Scale by targeting the Cloud / supported by your data centre
- Establish a new architecture standard / create continuity in your infrastructure
- Implement new infrastructure solutions based on attested solutions: MongDB, Oracle, EMC, Redhat and IBM
- Find the right information among unstructured data
- Identify key elements in your data
- Reduce your search index sizes and the associated costs
- Search faster and more intelligently in your unstructured data
- Organise and structure your data
- Archive and ensure continuity of strategic data while maintaining integrity
- Digitalise procedures
- Provide high-powered, visual tools for assisting decision-making
- Browse vast quantities of data to use untapped values to date (technical traces, …)
- Connect your dashboards to your information system data with the corresponding display
Training: Understand and use big data technologies
This training course is an intensive programme that enables you to understand the main big data components for enterprise IT systems in Java: MongoDB, ElasticSearch and Hadoop. It can be done as a standard course, or alternatively as in-house training (please consult), throughout France.
This course is taught by our professional consultants using technologies associated with business standards and large-scale projects.
This course is for designers, Java JEE developers, engineers and operational project managers.
Good working knowledge of Java programming and experience in software development.
Topics covered by the course
Specific training on big data technologies
The course includes numerous practical exercises illustrating detailed concepts. These practical exercises involve analysis, design and programming and/or component configuration stages.
COURSE INFORMATIONPAYMENT ORDERCONTACT US
- Global vision of the information system
- Expertise in managing complex, large-scale databas…
- Knowledge of big data databases
- Experts in big data technologies
- Big data training
- Big data strategies successfully implemented in our major customers
- Privileged partner in helping major accounts develop their IT systems
- R&D in software and service activities
- 30 experts in algorithms and data management, enabling complex applications to be developed
European Patent Office: DB2 migration to MongoDB
- Heart of intellectual property information
- NoSQL solution benchmark
- Implementation and migration (60Tb)
- Production maintenance of the MongoDB cluster
- Machine dimensioning
- Integration in a SOA REST environment
EDF : Implementation of the Arcsys solution
- Digitalisation of documents (500,000 invoices,…)
- Evidential proof management
- Storage management