The easiest solution to secure and share digitals originals
ArcCFN is a software solution allowing any organization to build and manage an e-vault service. ArcCFN provides each user a secured space for storage, sending and receiving of documents and digital data with probative and non-probative value.
Digitizing creates needs and responsibilities in data conservation and communication whether it is for payslips, contracts, invoices, pictures…
Any company in a paperless process must store and share electronic documents with its employees, clients or providers.
ArcCFN is a software providing a global solution for all organizations requiring creation and management of its own e-vaults service for a large number of users.
ArcCFN provides all users one or more personal e-vaults to retain and certify electronic data.
- Guarantee of data confidentiality and sustainability
- Possible data deposit by a third person
- Content sharing with third person.
- Local compliance Archiving
- Service hosted on your environments
- Complies with the major standards : NF Z42-013, NF Z42-020, ISO 14641-1
- Embedding, signature and encryption of deposits
- Strong authentication
- Timestamp of transactions
- « Deposit » function to keep anonymous owner’s e-vault
- « Registered” function to certify documents exchange
- Native business management feature for companies offering third- services archiver
ArcCFN user can deposit, receive and retain electronic data online in one or several e-vaults.
- Data are deposited by user or an authorized third-person
- ArcCFN web interface is intuitive and can be customized to match to the corporate identity.
- Web services and injectors are used for mass deposit.
- User can add, move, copy, rename, look at or delete files in his own e-vaults.
- File indexation and search is made by keyword, date, weight, file name or custom metadata mask.
Protect data and her probative value
ArcCFN, software solution for electronic e-vault, guarantees confidentiality and security of probative and non-probative data.
- ARcCFN has a strong authentication system to ensure a secured access to the e-vault.
- File integrity is monitored during the entire conservation period to prevent accidental or deliberate data corruption risks.
- Cryptographic system is used to encode e-vault content.
- A traceability mechanism, linked to a timestamping certified system, is used to log after all the operations on the platform.
- Deposit function anonymize the e-vault’s owner.
Certify data exchanges
ArcCFN provides a poste restante feature for each user to receive files delivered by third-person
- ArcCFN allows each users to authorize a third-person to deposit files in an e-vault.
- Delivery system is used to be linked thanks to web services and API of CFN.
- An acknowledgement of receipt can be sent the sender as a proof of files reception
- Each deposit has a certified timestamping and his fingerprint verification or electronic signature is checked.
- ArcCFN builds a complete folder of evidence to guarantee the probative value for each deposit.
Industrial solution to support high load.
ArcCFN has been developed to guarantee an efficient and reliable service for a large data volume and for a significant number of users.
- ArcCFN is based on a cluster and scalable architecture to adapt an increase workload.
- The native management of load-balancing is used to distribute workload across the different platform components.
- The simplified management of asynchronicity helps maintenance operation without impacting the users ( e.g. media migration, equipment changes …)
- ArcCFN is completely separate from technology and storage media used.
- ArcCFN can be integrated into Arcsys software to enjoy the benefits of advanced functions of electronic archiving.
Integrity, probative value and reversibility of stored data.