Applied Artificial Intelligence Program
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The Client is a French-Japanese strategic alliance between the automobile manufacturers, which together sell more than 1 in 9 vehicles worldwide. Strategic partners have nearly 450,000 employees and control eight major brands in the market. The Client is cooperation is one of the world’s leading electric vehicle manufacturing groups, with global sales of over 1 million light-duty electric vehicles.
- Building application with a clean, intuitive interface and advanced filtering to refine complex data for viewing and status tracking
- Developing predictive modelling module: apply logic to live data retrieved from lookup comparing current values to rules
- Requirement of UI design and functionality that refines and simplifies complex and large data sets, with rapid data retrieval
- Building a logic to enable predictive modelling that apply logic to live data retrieved from lookup comparing current values to rules
- Building an application with clean, intuitive interface and advanced filtering to refine complex data for viewing status tracking
- Providing an intelligent, cross-referenced views on availability and usage, live shipment and stock status
- Building a predictive modelling of parts usage with configuration filters
- Angular 6 framework with HTML5 and CSS3
- Java data layer for business logic and provision of web services
- 1 Product owner (Client 1)
- 1 Scrum Master (Client 2)
- 1 Scrum Master
- 2 Full-stack mainframe developers
- 3 Front-end developers
- 4 Stakeholders (International)
The thorough audit performed by the Infotel UK team gave the Client an objective perspective on their architecture and the maturity of their approach to the implementation of the application. APPV provides an elegant solution to help fulfil the alliance goal of establishing cost-saving synergies for parts supply and distribution logistics.
Creation of the web application involved the collaborative work of Infotel developers, few client employers, product managers and experts to bring together parts information and tracking for all manufacturers in the collaboration that helped users interact with multiple systems to see what parts are available and where they might be. The system was successfully deployed internationally across all automakers.
This project was an example of a tremendous business engagement, collaboration with cross functional teams, distributed delivery approach and appreciation of mainframe integration
EXPERTS SAYS :
“This project inherits its success from the teams’ ability to collaborate with a diverse selection of nationalities”.