VN/ICP Maintenance Contract
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The Client is a multinational automotive manufacturing company which produced automobiles and motorcycles under five well established brands. In 2021 the Client announced $50 billion merger with Italian auto manufacturing holding.
- Functional control of the entire perimeter
- Technical mastery of Client’s technical environment
- Optimisation of productivity
- Continuous audit and ongoing maintenance of Client’s application base for the “Retail and Distribution” perimeter, ensuring high service levels on a critical application perimeter.
- Management of orders for produced vehicles
- Central building
- Distribution of new vehicles
- Commercial programming
- Logistical monitoring of vehicles (order creation, monitoring and planning process)
- Management of customer repositories (networks, Direct Customers, Protocols)
- Corrective maintenance
- Evolutive maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Technical and functional support N2, N3
- 24/7 on-call duty
- Expertise services
- Knowledge managemen
- Cobol / MARK IV / MARK V / PACBASE / COOLGEN / DB2 / DL 1 / IMS / CICS / Java (JEE)
- Frameworks of the client: LEGO 2&3 (Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat, etc.) / Oracle 10g/11g
Infotel has been maintaining this car manufacturer’s application base since 2022 and developed 52 applications on production volume management, central billing, distribution and logistics, commercial programming, and management of Customer repositories. The Client is French car manufacturing company, is among Infotel’s biggest clients. For them we manage several service centres, including the “VN-ICP Maintenance contract”, with very strong commitments and which includes Mainframe technologies.